Show us how you #CMCSnowDay and enter to win sweet outdoor gear and local prizes.
Leadville students know how to enjoy a powder day; fat-biking the campus trails, hitting features in the backyard terrain park, grooming trails on Colorado ski slopes, or even building a snowman with your friends! February 1st through February 28, the @CMC_Leadville Instagram will be hosting the #CMCSnowDay Adventure Contest. Students are invited to share their best videos and photos from this past winter, for a chance to win cool outdoor gear and prizes. Students are limited to 2 entries per person. It must be original content, meaning a CMC Leadville student must have captured and/ or starred in the content. Entries will be judged based on creativity, quality, and originality. The top 3 winners will be chosen on March 1st.
There’s more than one way to enjoy a #CMCSnowDay.
Sure, Leadville winters are long but they’re also FUN! We want to reward you for playing in the snow. Here’s a list of some #CMCSnowDay activities to help inspire your creativity!
- Skiing / Snowboarding
- Cross-country skiing
- Terrain Park (building, playing, watching)
- Backcountry skiing/ snowboarding
- Snowmen, snow-angels, snowball fights!
- Grooming trails
- Playing with your dog
- Enjoying hot cocoa
- Hut trips
- Winter camping
- Participants must be Colorado Mountain College Leadville students
- Entries are limited to 2 per person
- Video clips encouraged, photos accepted
- All media must be captured this winter 2016-2017
- Must be original content; a Leadville student must have filmed, captured, or be in the video/ photo.
- Submit via Instagram Feb 1 – 28 by posting the content to your personal Instagram account including a description using the contest hashtag (#CMCSnowDay).
- PRIVATE accounts are made PUBLIC during the contest in order to be entered.
- Submission must tag & follow @CMC_Leadville account
- Per Instagram rules, we must mention this is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.
- Don’t have an Instagram? (Living under a rock?) We’ll let you submit your entries via Facebook app instead.