Colorado Mountain College Leadville is proud to present the class of 2021 at an in-person graduation ceremony held on campus on May 7, 2021. To ensure the health and safety of all graduates, their supporters, campus faculty and staff, and the surrounding community, we have made significant changes to the traditional graduation ceremony. If you plan to attend the in-person graduation ceremony at Colorado Mountain College Leadville please be aware of the following:
- All persons present must follow all current public health guidelines including practicing social distancing, wearing face coverings, restrictions of group size for indoor gatherings and completing a CMC Health Check on the day of graduation when they plan to enter any CMC building or participate in a face-to-face CMC activity.
- Individuals who are not feeling well, experiencing symptoms of illness, or those who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 should not attend the graduation event. Seek testing immediately if exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 or if exposure has occurred.
- All graduates of Fall 2020, Spring 2021 and Summer 2021 are eligible to attend.
- Graduates may invite up to 2 guests.
- RSVP will be required for graduates AND their guests by 5PM on 4/9/2021 at colomtn.me/LVCMCGRAD21
- There will be an outdoor campus-wide welcome ceremony and speech followed by smaller gatherings for each program/ degree in designated locations.
- Please be aware that the weather in Leadville in early May is unpredictable and dress appropriately for the outdoor portion of the event.
- Graduate names will be read at designated program ceremonies, and may be attended by graduates, their guests, program faculty, and CMC staff. Light, individually packaged hors d’oeuvres will be served.
We are excited to be able to gather safely in person to celebrate our graduates and appreciate your willingness to adhere to all guidelines in order to make this event possible.
Accessibility Accommodations: If you or your guests require accommodations for participating in or attending the event, please contact Kristal Bertonneau, Disability Services Coordinator, at email@example.com or 719.486.4200, preferably at least 7 days in advance when possible.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Rachel Brunetti, firstname.lastname@example.org.